Why do we feel like we are always running out of time? No matter how productive I think I am, I often feel like time is just melting away from me faster than a popsicle in this blazing summer heat. With 3 boys keeping me busy this summer, I need to be even more focused on making the best use of my time if I want to meet my personal, home and blog/business goals.
It’s easy to lose sight of our goals when we get lost in the busyness of daily life. So I want to let you in on my secret to staying focused on your goals when it seems that time is slipping away. Luckily, it’s just about the simplest and most effective time management tool you can use to analyze how you spent your time so you can boost your productivity in the future….
Time tracking isn’t trendy or expensive. At first, it can be hard to remember to jot down the time you spent on a particular task. But, once you get in the habit and you learn how to analyze how you spent your time, time tracking is the single easiest thing you can do to improve your productivity and stay focused on your goals.
Today, I’m talking all about How to Use Time Tracking to Boost Your Productivity in 15 minutes or less per week over on my blogging friend Angela’s blog, Setting my Intention. In the post, I’ll show you:
- the benefits of time tracking
- how to identify your key projects or roles
- simple ways to track your time
- how color coding can help you analyze your time, and
- 3 key questions to ask yourself to improve and boost your productivity for next week
- pictures with a peek inside my Passion Planner (use my discount code TANYA10 to get 10% off your full priced order)
[bctt tweet=”THE important thing you can to do boost #productivity and focus on goals @setmyintention” username=”momsvictories”]
It won’t take you long to read the post or implement the ideas I offer. You just grab a notebook or your planner and get started and see how time tracking can boost your productivity in less than 15 minutes this week. So head on over to my guest post on time tracking to boost your productivity on Setting My Intention and let’s work hard so we can play harder this summer!
How do you keep track of your time? How has it helped you improve your productivity? What do you do to keep focused on your goals? Let’s discuss and help each other out on our goal-crushing journey!
Want more help to crush your goals? Subscribe to my newsletter and get free planning printables!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get planning and productivity tips sent straight to your email to help you pinpoint, focus on and crush your most important goals. Subscribers also get access to my Exclusive Subscriber Library with all the free planning, productivity, blogging, chronic illness and fun bookish printables I offer on my blog.
More Productivity Resources and My Thrive with Chronic Illness Planner Now on Sale!
Today, I’m excited to tell you about something that might help in your quest for gaining more time and managing it well. A bundle of resources created by people (I’m one of them!) who understand that you’re looking for practical productivity solutions that will work in your lifestyle.
It’s called Ultimate Productivity Bundle* and it was created and curated by people with real life responsibilities just like you: they have families, work part- to full-time jobs or run businesses, don’t have personal assistants or the budget for hiring lots of extra help. They want to help you (and themselves) conquer your to-do list, free up more time for yourself, and reach your goals.
When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
I’m excited to announce that my newest product, the Thrive With Chronic Illness Planner + Journal is included in the Ultimate Productivity Bundle*on sale for a limited time! This planner is a labor of love and brings one of my life goals to reality.
While designed for the unique needs and challenges of chronic illness patients, the Thrive with Chronic Illness Planner + Journal will help you:
- overcome overwhelm from daily life
- take charge of your stress, physical and emotional health
- track your daily health and doctor’s visits
- identify your health and stress triggers so you can control what you can and let go of what you can’t
- set realistic, achievable goals
- get done what you need to so you can have more fun
- establish a customized cleaning routine and menu plan that works for you
- track and analyze your budget and actual expenses
- celebrate your successes and how you THRIVE each week and every day
- uncover lessons learned so you can improve your method each week
Look at the resources available just for time management:
- Personality-Based Time Management by Susie Glennan (ebook, $4.99 value)
- It’s About Time by Aby Garvey (ebook, $49 value)
- Take Back Your Time: How to Become a Motivated Time Saving Mama (ebook, $4.99 value)
- How to Finish Your To Do List Everyday by Marcia Ramsland (video, $47 value)
- Organize Your Life with Trello by Cara Harvey & Elisa Giorgio (ecourse, $47 value)
Those time management resources alone are worth over $152 so even if you complete a few of these you’ll get your money’s worth.
Check out the entire Ultimate Productivity Bundle* . At only $37 for over $1,500 worth of resources, It’s an incredible deal for everything you get and the bonuses for early birds! Plus it comes back with a 30-day happiness guarantee so you really have nothing to lose!
Other Posts Like This You Might Enjoy
Pin for Later