Welcome to Small Victories Sunday! This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your 3 best posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. I will give you my weekly reading and blogging recap.
When I started this blog, I wanted a place where I could focus on those accomplishments in my life, both big and small. It’s helped me to focus and gain a healthier, more positive attitude as I juggle my 3 boys and the physical impairment of Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic and incurable illness). I thought Sunday would be a perfect day to reflect on the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead.
I’m so happy that our Small Victories Sunday Linkup has grown and we’ve been able to add more wonderful hosts to share your best posts and inspire us to read, eat, create, live and blog well too!
I would love if you’d like to join us in celebrating your Small Victories. Just linkup your blog posts or write a blog post about your small victories during the week, grab the button and put it on your blog post or sidebar, then add your post to our linkup. I’ll be sure to visit and celebrate the positive things in your life! By linking up your post, you are giving me permission to share your blog post on my social media pages so I can share your awesomeness with my readers!
I’d love for you to join in! Need some inspiration or ideas of what to write about? Here are some prompts for you, but the sky is the limit so share whatever family-friendly small victories you want to celebrate! The goal here is to stay positive about the things you accomplished during the week.
* Did you finish a book?
* Did your kids do something in particular that are you are proud of them for?
* Did you achieve a project at work that you were working on for a long time?
* Did you find or create that perfect recipe that your family loved?
* Did you get a cabinet reorganized or a space de-cluttered?
* Did you handle a difficult situation with grace and ease?
* Did you figure out a tip that will help make your job, blog, motherhood or your physical impairments easier?
* Did you eat healthy during the week?
* Did you exercise?
* Did you make a craft or recipe you pinned off Pinterest?
* Did you help out a charity or volunteer?
* Do you have a favorite blog post from the last week that you would like to share?
* Did you go on a fabulous or stress-free vacation?
* Did you embark on a new kid’s activity that they enjoyed?
Feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll add your prompt ideas to the list. I hope to hear from you soon!
Here are the awesome linkups we’ve had so far:
Unlock the Exclusive Subscriber Library
Subscribe now to gain access to the Exclusive Subscriber Library full of planners, printables and tips to plan and organize your life so you can crush your goals and achieve your dream life NOW!